viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010


Damon: Hello, Katherine.

Katherine: Where am I?

Damon: Where you should have been all along. I thought you would have learned your lesson by now About messing with a bennett witch.

Katherine: You should have killed me.

Damon: Death would have been too kind. Katherine: No! Damon, don’t.Damon, don’t. You need me. Elena’s in danger.

Damon: From who? You’re lying. You’re always lying.

Katherine: Why do you think I haven’t killed her? She’s the doppelganger. She needs to be protected.

Damon: Then I’ll protect her. While you rot in hell.

Katherine: No. Damon, don’t. I’ll do anything. Please, Damon. You need me. Damon! You need me! You need me!

The Vampire Diaries - 2.07 “Masquerade”

[El mejor capitulo que vi en mi vida]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog